Reykjavik

Today we explored Reykjavik.
In the morning, we went to the Volcano House. They had a hands-on exhibit where we could touch most of the types of rocks that were in Iceland. Then, we watched a documentary about volcanic eruptions in Iceland, which covered two of the most recent and most devastating explosions.
After a short visit to the church, we went to Apotek for lunch. The food was excellent. I had some plaice, and as an appetizer I had lamb tartar. The dish had a lot of powder on it, and I coughed and all the powder went everywhere. It was sad.
After lunch, we visited the National Museum of Iceland. There was a lot of information there about the history of Iceland, and I think we had a good time. Brandon and Chris mostly screwed around, though.
I'm sad that we'll be leaving Iceland tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of Iceland tomorrow.

Comments