Florida Trip

Recently I went on a trip to Florida.
My favorite attraction was definitely the gator park. We rode an airboat around the Florida Everglades, and at one point, we were going so fast one side of our boat was literally out of the water. It was creepy, but fun. Also, I saw fifteen crocodiles. I wish we took the private tour, though, because it is longer and you go a lot faster.
We also went on a snorkeling boat. It sucked. The waves were huge, and there were no fish, even though the water was "super-clear today!" We got dashed against the boat a bunch of times, and dad even got scraped and bled a bit. It was really hard to go up or down the stairs because there were ropes, but you weren't supposed to cling onto them, and there were huge waves that dashed you against the stairs. So one of the people who came with us kept clambering on and then sliding down on the 'non-stick'(sandpaper) stairs because a wave hit him. He said it really hurt.
Something that I really hated were the jellyfish. I got stung a bunch of times, many because I thought the jellyfish were dead. I knew that they stung even when dead, but they didn't when I touched them, so I thought they were safe. BAD IDEA! All of the places jellyfish had touched me in hurt about 30 mins after we left. And it was really annoying.
I had a good time in Florida, and next time I won't touch the jellies! I also think we should go snorkeling in Hawaii next time.
http://www.bestplaceshawaii.com/tips/10_best/snorkeling.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。