Soccer vs. St. Joseph's

Today was the second game of the season, and it was a great game. I really think that I played well this time around.
In the first half, I played two different positions. I started the game as left mid, and I did a mediocre job passing the ball around and playing defense and offense. I got taken off the field on the first round of subs, and it seemed like it was just going to be another game where I play just to achieve the minimum time each player has to play. Surprisingly, however, I got put back in at right back, where I think I did a pretty good job of preventing the opposing team from scoring.
The first half was nothing spectacular, but the second half was when I really started playing well. I started out the half as left mid again. I got a pass from the defense, straight into four players from the opposing team. With a spin move that I've been practicing for some time now, I broke free and started dribbling down the field. I made a pass to the offense, feeling proud that I had finally succeeded in using a move in soccer. Later in the game, I broke free again with a different move.
I feel like I played well today and I want to keep it up in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。