Pokemon Go

Yesterday my family drove to Bellevue Downtown Park in search of Pokemon. All of the former attractions had been taken down for new constructions, and all that was left of the park was a big tree in the middle, a volleyball court, and the circular stream around the park.
When we arrived, there were already loads of people at the park, huddled around the places where rare Pokemon gather. Every so often, somebody would shout that there was a rare Pokemon somewhere, and everyone in the whole park would run to that place, causing dust to fly everywhere - literally a human stampede. Everybody was on their phones, looking for the rare Pokemon. It was an amazing sight.
When we were there, we caught quite a few rare Pokemon, from Graveler to Aerodactyl. We spent about 90 minutes there, but I made so much progress in the game that it was unbelievable. I made about 2/7 of my total progress at the park. I also caught about 100 Pokemon in that short time period. 2 or 3 of them were extremely rare Pokemon.
I really had a lot of fun at Bellevue Downtown Park, and I think we should go there again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。