Reykjavik

Today we explored Reykjavik.
In the morning, we went to the Volcano House. They had a hands-on exhibit where we could touch most of the types of rocks that were in Iceland. Then, we watched a documentary about volcanic eruptions in Iceland, which covered two of the most recent and most devastating explosions.
After a short visit to the church, we went to Apotek for lunch. The food was excellent. I had some plaice, and as an appetizer I had lamb tartar. The dish had a lot of powder on it, and I coughed and all the powder went everywhere. It was sad.
After lunch, we visited the National Museum of Iceland. There was a lot of information there about the history of Iceland, and I think we had a good time. Brandon and Chris mostly screwed around, though.
I'm sad that we'll be leaving Iceland tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of Iceland tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。