An Unfortuate Situation


Today was an unfortunate day with quite a lot of misunderstandings. First, I went quietly into my mom’s room, and I told Brandon to be quiet too. Then I went downstairs to get my backpack, and by that time, mom had been woken up by the alarm, so I thought it would be okay to go into her room. I wanted to play with mom so I tumbled with her on the bed. Then she tossed my ball down the stairs. I got off the bed, but it took me some time, and Brandon had already gotten the ball. I got downstairs just in time to see him laughing and running around the corner. I thought he had the ball, so I took the other path and met him right at the intersection between the alternate dining room and the place where I play piano. He stopped. I asked him where he hid the ball. He simply mocked me, all the while loudly chomping on his snack. I asked him nicely again, and I got the same reply. I wasn’t very happy. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him against the wall. I asked again, and he didn’t say anything, because he had already started crying and run up to mom’s room. Brandon said I had kicked him in the gut. I didn’t remember myself doing that, and we got into an argument, even though I probably shouldn't have done anything in the first place. He said he saw a blur of brown and white, and then his gut hurt. I said he had crashed into the wall, possibly when I pushed him against it, and that was why he hurt. He said sorry, and that was that. I didn't say sorry. That was wrong of me. We were still arguing, though, so we had to write an article detailing how this happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。