The New Apple MacBook

Today I read an article about the new Apple MacBook.
This computer is sleek, and very light. Weighing in at around 2 pounds, it is clearly a very light computer. The charger only weighs 0.2 pounds, so this computer is very portable. It is also very thin, only 0.5 inches at its thickest. The screen is ultra-high resolution, and it has a great trackpad. I don't like trackpads, so that won't really help if I were comparing this computer to a different computer. However, the lightweight part sounds good, because if I use a computer for school I'm going to move it around a lot.
There are some negatives, though. This computer is slower than other MacBooks, and most other computers on the market for that matter. In addition to being slower, it has a shorter battery life, about 2/3 of other computers. Also, it only has one USB Type-C port, so it is not compatible with a lot of devices. Even if you do have a few compatible devices, you can only use on at a time. I think that makes it very inconvenient, because you would have to take off one to put on another. It would take a lot more time to move files around.
I think the new Apple MacBook isn't worth it, as there are a lot of computers that are a bit heavier but perform a lot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。