First Day of School

Today was the first day of school at Lakeside.
The first thing that we did was meet with our new advisors. My advisor was a teacher called Ms. Reed. This year, she is my social studies teacher, and from what I remember last year, I didn't really like her that much. I got in trouble for texting on my phone after school. I was getting a bite from the cafetaria, and she called me over and told me that I shouldn't be using my phone during the school day. I was surprised, as it wasn't part of the school day.
After advisory time, it was time to go to class. Since it was the first day, classes were only 25 minutes, and we didn't really have time to do anything but introductions. I liked all of my classes so far. The only classes I haven't had are band class and computers and art. I was pretty surprised that my lifeskills teacher was best friends with my 4th grade teacher.
I had an interesting first day of school, with a few surprises, some fun parts, and some not-so-fun parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。