Great Wolf Lodge

Recently I went to the Great Wolf Lodge.
I was surprised by how different it looked, as I had only been there a long time ago and not during Christmas. When we entered the lobby, I looked around and I was shocked. There were snowflakes hanging around, Christmas trees all over the place, and even a life-size gingerbread house in the corner. What surprised me most, though, was all the kids with wands running around. Apparently now there are 'quests' that you can complete, and you basically run around pointing a 'wand' at things. The wand reacted to little crystals or treasure chests in the halls of the hotel.
The waterpark was great, just like I remembered it. My favorite waterslide was definitely the Howling Tornado. As we started down the slide, I got the feeling that it was going to be good. It was pitch-black, and we were going down the curves at an easy speed. Suddenly, my stomach sank. We plunged down a steep slope. As I was in the front, it got even scarier because I felt like I was going to fall out. Just as soon as it started, we were flushed into a huge chamber like a half-pipe at a ski/snowboard stunt park. The waves battered our raft from all sides as we screamed. Then, just like we were getting flushed down a toilet, we entered a little tunnel at the end. After a few curves, we came out the other end, exhilarated.
Great Wolf Lodge was definitely a fun experience, even if all those magic wands made a lot of noise wherever we went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。