Robocraft Exploit

Recently I have found an exploit for Robocraft.
The exploit is based on the flawed math in the RoboShop and also the 50% off Christmas Sale. Here's how the RoboShop works: a bot is valued at $100. When you put it on the shop, it costs $110. But the 50% off Christmas Sale allows the price to go down to $55. When somebody else then buys the robot, you get $22, as you only get a portion of the sale price. Also, when they buy the bot, they can sell it back to the game for another $50. Your total value just went from $50 to $72!
The sad thing is, I exploited this a bit too much. I went all the way up to the billions, and soon I had 5 billion waiting in the shop for me to collect. However, the game said something along the lines of "the amount of RP (money) is too large or too small to store in type Uint32". And then I got exactly $0.
I guess that's what happens if you're too greedy!

P.S. I emailed the devs and their automatic reply said:"Sorry, we are on Christmas vacation. Please respond on Jan.4 (When the sale ends) if you are still experiencing problems."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。