Some Interesting Things That Happened Today

          Today a few interesting things happened.
          One of the interesting things was that I took Michael Nelson's queen in chess camp by a simple fork. The game started out as a normal game, and it was like that until I won a minor piece. After that, I just played normally, and Michael surprised me with a queen move that I thought he knew was bad. I raised my eyebrows, and Michael noticed the fork. After that, the game went downwards. I blundered a rook but checkmated after.
          Another of the interesting things that happened was what I call the "bathroom incident". I wanted to wash a balloon, but then Brandon came up with the awesome idea of putting the balloon on the faucet and filling it up. So we stretched the balloon over the faucet, and turned on the tap. It went well until the balloon grew too heavy. It fell off the faucet and sprayed water all over the ground and Brandon's shirt. Brandon and I thought it was funny until Dad came over.
          Of all the things that happened today, I think my tournament game and the "bathroom incident" were the most interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。