Olympic National Park

              A few days ago I went to visit the Olympic National Park. One of the places I went during the trip was the Olympic Game Farm. I also went boating on Lake Crescent.
              First of all, the Game Farm was a drive-thru zoo. We stayed in the car most of the time, keeping the windows open to feed animals. I was amazed - there were buffalo, bison, peacocks, zebras, and llamas. And the most exciting part was feeding the animals food. Most of the animals, especially the buffalo, had really long tongues. It was really exciting for them to lick our hands and then eat the food.
              Also, the boating was really fun. I shared a kayak with my mom, while Chris, Brandon, Dad, and Grandma rode a canoe. Mom and I paddled all the way across the lake, to the stony cliff on the other side. After that, I went along the shore for a while. Finally, we paddled all the way back to the other side.
              To sum up, Olympic National Park was a great place to visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。