Vancouver

             A few days ago I went to Vancouver, B.C. There, I did many things, but my two favorites were the lumberjack show and the botanical garden.
             First of all, I enjoyed the lumberjack show because it was very funny. The lumberjacks did all sorts of wacky contests like log rolling, axe throwing, and pole climbing. Then at the end, a "wacky tourist" did all sorts of funny stunts on top of the 60 foot poles. It was hilarious, and also scary when we thought the tourist was going to fall off. Instead he rode a zipline away!
             Also, I enjoyed the garden because of the maze. I did the maze five times. The first time I got 4 minutes 47 seconds, the second time I did better, and the last time, I got 1 minute 20 seconds! I still couldn't do it faster than the girl who was there too. I think she must have memorized the maze, because she did it in 53 seconds!
             To sum up, the trip to Vancouver, B.C. was a great one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

李政道坐在茶馆里读书(扩写)

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。