Chess

              Chess is one of my favorite games, and I like playing a lot of it. I enjoy playing on both colors. As you might know, there are two colors in chess, and there is no difference except white moves first.
              If I'm white, there's two different things I play. I play the Queen's Gambit, where you try to divert the queen's pawn away, or I try to Pawn Storm, where you push all your pawns as far as they go and hopefully promote them. Both of them are good strategies, because the queen's gambit gets you the center, while the point of Pawn Storm is to get most of the space on the board and "suffocate" the opponent. I also play the Petrov/Petroff (A.K.A the Russian), and Legal/Blackburne trap.
              If I'm black, I play different things. I usually fianchetto my bishops because I don't know what else to do - and then I castle into a safe position. I don't know that many openings, though, and so I don't always win when I'm black. The only things I do is pawn storm. I like black, though, because you don't have to choose an opening - the opponent does it.
              All in all, both colors have their benefits, though my favorite is white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。