Last day of art camp

Today was the last day of art camp. We worked around a rotation schedule today.
One of the things we did was draw bamboo 国画 again. This time, I think I did better because I figured out how to make the leaves thin-thick-thin instead of a big blob. I also learned that you shouldn't put your leaves too close together, and I also learned to make my bamboo and branches thinner. This is because the paint seeps outwards, as there is a lot of water in it. So you need to account for the seeping out by making your strokes thinner.
The other thing we did was make collages. The teacher gave us each six pictures of us in art camp and we had to make a collage. I cut out some construction paper with these special scissors that cut out lines like squiggles and zigzags. Then I pasted my pictures onto those pieces and it looked really neat. I also wrote a few block letters to make it look cool.
In addition, I had a lot of fun doing art - especially my collage - today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。