Florida

Today was the second day in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 
The favorite thing we did today was play on the beach. I made a water pool/tunnel thing that was supposed to act like a tidal pool, but it didn't work because the tunnel kept collapsing when I tried to make it bigger. Plus the water never got to it, and the water that did dried up before more water could come in.
Another thing we did that I liked was that Brandon and I had a paper airplane competition. My plane flew farther and better, obviously, and eventually he just totally gave up on it. He started making dumb planes that had around 20 wings and obviously wouldn't fly.
I had a lot of fun today and I want to do it again tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。