More Music at the Moore

Today I went to a concert called More Music at the Moore.
One musician I liked was CDQ, a beatboxer who uses his mouth to make music. He could make all kinds of sounds, and he sounded like the drums. One really funny part was when he cocked his head to the side, and made clicking sounds while he was doing it. It sounded really cool.
Another musician I liked was this 3-person band called "The Onlies". They sounded pretty good, better than most bands I've heard. I liked their music, too - not the lyrics, but the tune. The tune sounded great. Some of the music was too loud, though.
To sum up, I liked the music at the Moore, but most of it was too loud for my taste - especially with people behind me screaming their heads off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。