Math is Cool Masters

           Yesterday I participated in the Math is Cool Masters competition in Moses Lake. It was an invitational contest that only the people who won the Math is Cool Regional Championships could go to.
           The first section of the contest consisted of paper-and-pencil contests like the Mental Math, Individual, and Team contests. These were fairly hard, they took some time to solve. I got lots of them wrong because I wasn't sure how to solve them or I made silly mistakes. Overall, though, we did pretty well on the paper-and-pencil parts of the test. I liked the fact that we did well.
           The second part was the College Bowl. This was my favorite, even though it was very nerve-racking.  I like the fast-paced contest, where you had to give out the correct answer in the least possible time. I liked to win the contests, and was kind of sad when we lost once, won once, and tied once. Last time we won all three times.
           To sum up, I enjoyed the Math is Cool Masters Contest - Alcott got 3rd place!

(And Patrick got the 5th place for individual in the Elite Group)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。