Idlewood Park

           Today I played at Idlewood Park. 
           One thing I really enjoyed was the playground. The first thing I did at the playground was try to climb up the slide. The slide was pretty tall and long. But I got up quickly by grabbing the curved, hook-like sides. I made my way up really easily, and right through a spiderweb. After that, I just started swinging around on the trolley-rail thing. You grabbed the handle, pushed off, and jumped off at the other side. It was really enjoyable.
           Another thing I did was explore the beach. First, I climbed onto a narrow branch overlooking the lake. I balanced my way to the edge. It was really scary, but exciting. I walked back to dry land, hopped off the branch, and ran through the mud to where my family was playing. I also enjoyed trying to hit the ducks with rocks. I skipped three rocks and a hunk of wood by accident.
           To sum up, Idlewood Park was very enjoyable and I want to go again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。