Skiing

              Today I went skiing with my dad.
              When I got to Steven's Pass, I noticed a lot of changes to Steven's Pass. For example, the lift terminals were repainted and  the support/light poles were cleaned of stickers and repainted. The chairs were also repainted, and Jupiter Chair was upgraded to an express chair. Brooks, however, was not upgraded as was promised last year.
              There wasn't as much snow as last year, and because there was a Bike Park in the summer, some of the bridges and obstacles were still showing. Most of the tracks that were more covered with snow were icy - so it wasn't a great day for skiing.
              All in all, even though I hit quite a lot of ice today, it was still very fun to go to Steven's Pass!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。