San Juan Island

Recently I went to San Juan Island.
My favorite activity there was definitely the Zip San Juan zip lining tour. It started out easy, with two tiny ziplines, but then the zip lines got longer and the zip lines became more fun. For example, the last zipline was 612 feet long. You flew over a lake and through a forest. I thought it was interesting to see my own reflection in the lake while I flew over it. There was also a suspension bridge, which was terrifying and fun at the same time. There was no railing and the bridge swayed from side to side!
My favorite restaurant would have to be the Market Chef. I loved the tuna salad sandwich I had. The tuna salad was rich and creamy. The pickles were perfect, and the bread was crispy. I also liked the chickpea soup, even though I would have preferred it without the chickpeas.
I want to go back to these places again if we ever visit the island again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。