China Harbor

Over the summer, I worked at China Harbor, a restaurant in Seattle. Every Saturday, I would go for a few hours. Through this experience, I learned a lot about what working at a restaurant was like. I saw the grimy floors in the kitchen, how some workers just ate from the plates of food that were being prepared (maybe they were being prepared for the workers, idk) and saw workers having to clean up after some customers pretty much demolished a table, making a huge mess - they were doing some thing where they took a wine glass, poured some kind of alcohol in it, and then placed a shot glass full of sake on top, balanced on two chopsticks. Then they would bang the table until the shot glass fell into the wine glass, and drink the whole thing. It made a lot of noise and really didn't seem smart. In general, I learned a lot about working at a restaurant, and it doesn't seem like something I want to pursue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。