Coding Experiences #1

This week, I coded a program to find primes, given an integer to stop at. The program basically checks each new number for any divisors from the old list of primes, starting from 2 and going to the number / 2. By logging all the primes, many possibilities came up for future studies. For example, I logged the last digits of all the primes, and found that three and seven appeared more than one and nine.
Along with coding that, another coding project I did was to calculate a problem for my brother. The problem asked for the amount of possible orientations of three dice such that the sums of the faces facing up was equal to the sums of the faces facing you. I brute-forced this, and got the answer, though a small typo of an 'e' to a 'c' messed me up pretty bad at the start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。