Spending Money Randomly

           Recently I have spent a lot of money on games in the App Store.
           What happened first was that I connected my credit card with my Apple account, and all kinds of new possibilities opened up. I thought I could buy anything with the card, and so I bought a game... and then another... and then even more. I didn't think I was spending much, because I forgot about a lot of things I bought. Eventually I got an overdraft charge, and another. I didn't even know, and I didn't think to ask. Then mom got an email concerning this matter. She asked me about it. I rushed to delete all evidence from my email account, only leaving the one which my parents knew about.
            They wanted to know what happened to the missing $60 dollars. I tried to cover it all up, but then dad found out about everything. I confessed and found out that during my careless spending, I had used up my checking account and then also took money out of my savings account.
            I know I've made a big mistake, and I hope I can control myself the next time I want to go on a buying spree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。