Daniel's Birthday Party

          Two days ago I went to Daniel's birthday party. The party was held at Tech City Bowl.
          The first thing we did was play bowling. We played 3 games in 2 hours. I got 2nd in the first game with 117. In the second and third games, I got 3rd with scores of 108 and 100. Patrick Fan didn't come, so we took turns playing for him! That was really fun. Even though we didn't try to get a good score for him, he got 1st each time. This was because he got a lot of spares, and I actually made a strike. The final determining factor was that Greg got 3 strikes in a row for him on the 10th turn!
          The final thing we did was play in the arcade and eat cake. The circular cake was chocolate with chocolate frosting and large chocolate flakes on the sides. On top was just small chocolate crumbs and white frosting that said "Happy Birthday Daniel" We each got a lot of tokens and a small origami model from Daniel. I filled the bag up with tickets I earned from the various games.
          I had a good time at Tech City Bowl two days ago!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。