Chess Camp Day 2

Today was the second day of chess camp.
Just like yesterday, in the morning we had a lesson, and then we played a tournament game. The lesson was not very complicated, just some more King's Indian for White. We learned how to attack with the King's Indian Attack, and yesterday we learned how to defend with the King's Indian Defense. The game was nothing special - I exploited a queen pin to break open his kingside. Then I brought my bishop, knight, and queen in and mated him with the final move g3#.
In the afternoon, just like yesterday, we did not play a tournament round. We just went over a bunch of games. It was pretty boring until we got to my game. I learned a lot of things I could improve on, and I got berated for not knowing my openings. Then we got to Lucas's game. Lucas sacrificed a queen three times, but his opponent didn't notice and kept playing Bd4 and then Bg7. It was really hilarious.
I enjoyed chess camp today, especially the tournament game and the afternoon, because I loved Lucas's game and how I checkmated my opponent in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。