Lego Camp Day #4

           Yesterday was the fourth day of Lego Camp.
           The first part of camp was occupied with making a mini golf course. We made a golfer, which hit a ball, and a windmill obstacle to block the ball. I added a flag that would be pushed over if the ball entered the hole. Me and my partner had a lot of fun customizing the golf course, like adding minifigures to the blades of the windmill, making a small house, etc.
           Then we got to add our own obstacle! I created an obstacle which I created myself, called the "Worm". It was a machine with treads that moved backwards and forwards all the time. It went in the ball's path , going haywire because of uneven weight. It was really cool. But my partner didn't like it, so I made it into a "Worm Ball Dispenser". It dispensed balls in front of the golfer! We also made an add-on that allowed us to make the golfer swing when we wanted it to swing when we wanted to, control the power we wanted it with, and control the degrees of the swing.With both of these marvelous inventions put together, our golf course was really good!
           To sum up, I had a lot of fun with the golfer on the golf course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。