Lego Camp Day #5

           Yesterday was the fifth and last day of Lego Camp, and we built basketball players out of the mindstorms.
           For the first part of camp, I built a basketball shooter. The robot shoots balls into a hoop, and makes a sound when the ball enters the hoop. It was really cool, and we could even aim with it. I never made a hoop. It was really hard, even with the aiming system.
           I liked the next part of camp - freebuild! I got to build anything I wanted! I built a tank thingy. I could steer with either of the touch sensors, and it was really powerful. It could wheel over bricks of really big sizes, even ones that were bigger than itself!
           To sum up, the camp was really interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。