SUSHI!!!!!

So recently I have developed a craving for sushi. I have no idea why, but it might be because I've been sick for quite a while and all I've been eating since then was homemade Chinese food, more Chinese food, and even MORE Chinese food (Chinese food is great, but there is only so much someone can enjoy). There is a special taste that comes from raw seafood, discovered by Japanese researchers as umami. It might be because I have not had any of this for a long time that my body craves sushi. It might also be that I love sushi, especially the new kinds of sushi that people have created. Splash on a bit of soy sauce, and it becomes delectable! I know I might be a bit of a food crazy. I care too much about what I eat. But I still can't help it. I enjoy eating different kinds of foods!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。