Taekwondo Lessons

Yesterday I had some taekwondo lessons at a place called True Martial Arts.
The first half of the lesson was basically doing drills and practicing kicks. The instructors looked at me a lot and said that I was doing something wrong a lot. It wasn't really enjoyable at all, because they kept telling me to redo stuff. I did a few stances, but I had no idea what the stances meant or how they were supposed to be done. Later they asked if this was my first time there. I said yes, and they all started apologizing and said that they didn't know. They did the orientation, where I learned the basics, and then I went back to class.
It turns out that it wasn't the instructors' fault. It was the woman at the front desk's fault, because she was supposed to tell the instructors that it was my first time, but she never did. Apparently she left before I went to class. She was also really simpleminded. She kept thinking I was a person called Jenny Peng, and I think I look male.
My first class at True Martial Arts wasn't exactly happy, but I think it will get better as it goes on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。