Taekwondo Class

Taekwondo class is getting better and better. I now understand how the classes work, so I no longer have to look at what others are doing to know what I should be doing.
Some of the basic aspects of Taekwondo class are that you have to say 'Kuniyet' or something like that at the start of the class as a greeting.Then you bow and say 'Chediyet'. Then you say something else, bow, close your eyes, and stay like that for around 30 seconds. After that, you start class by doing stretches. After stretches, you practice kicks, punches, and your form.
In addition, I have already memorized my form, even though I've only had 5 classes. Form is basically a series of moves that increases with complexity as your level goes higher. For example, my form is only 8 moves, but the next form is 20. I'm not sure if the number of moves increases by the same amount or not, because then by black belt our forms would be huge.
There is still a lot to learn about Taekwondo, and I am really excited to learn it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。