Dinosaur National Monument

Today I went to the Dinosaur National Monument. This 'monument' is a huge national park, with lots of dinosaur fossils and other fossils.
The first thing we did when we got there was to go to the visitor center. There, I used my national park passport, which we bought at the Rocky Mountain National Park. Using the stamp, I collected my second stamp in the collection of a bunch of stamps from a bunch of different national parks in a bunch of different places.
My least favorite part of the trip was the hike. It was one mile long, but we took lots of detours, including one to see some amazing clam fossils (sarcasm intended). It was searing hot, and after the first few yards I was sweating. For some reason, the sunscreen wasn't working on my legs, and they had turned really read by the end of the trip. It felt really good to make it back to the visitor center in the theater where the shades were all down and the AC was cranked up really high.
There were many fun parts and many bad parts to the trip to the Dinosaur National Monument.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。