Story Part 1

One day, I woke up to white stuff outside the window. At first, I  was scared that this was another one of those government projects where they genetically modify living animals and test them out in front of random peoples' houses. Once they released chupacabras in front of our neighbor's houses. They were never seen again.
I went outside, curious to see what this new genetic mutation would behold. I approached it carefully, wary of any sudden movements.When I saw no movements, I touched it. It was a strange sensation, nothing like the desert we live in today. I touched it again. It felt like I was being 'frozen'. This was a thing we only heard about in books, of days with freezing cold living conditions. When I asked my living group, they had no idea what it was.
I decided that this was definitely abnormal. The government never created things like this. I brought some to the nearest police center. There was no police. When I went back home, nobody was there. I knocked at my neighbor's house. I waited for an hour. Nobody came. I looked in the secret chests. They were all unlocked. I went home and tried to turn on the lights. Nothing happened.
I took a walk to the government building, and the doors were unlocked. It was as if a huge extinction level event had happened that excluded me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。