Digipen Camp Day 6

I accomplished a lot in Digipen Camp today.
In the morning, we did our GDDs, or our plans for how we were going to work on our games in the future. There was a competition to see who could write the best GDD, and I won. I got a scholar token thingy which apparently is exchangeable for a lot of gold in the Name Tag Game. I was really happy! I think I won because I was the only one who actually wrote a decent amount (3 lines or more) on each question.
In the afternoon, we worked on our projects. I wanted to add a feature that allowed me to drop bombs from the underside of my plane, and that took pretty much the whole afternoon. In the end, though, it was worth it. I could set the amount of bombs the player could have, and the bomb also worked. When it hit an enemy, the enemy blew up. I also added a component which made the bomb have a trail, spewing rocket flames.
I really liked DigiPen camp today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。