Mistake

Have you ever made a mistake? You probably have. One mistake I made was not being able to calm down.
After I came back into the house to do homework after a long exercise outside, I found that I couldn't calm myself down. I had bounced around a lot outside, and I kept bouncing around, even though I was inside. I felt like I had a sugar rush. After some homework, I started daydreaming about when I could go outside. I really wanted to go out to play again. I couldn't focus.
This was my mistake because my homework turned out really bad. I couldn't do anything without umping on the bed. I couldn't think clearly. This made me not understand simple thing like 3+2. Obviously, my mom found a lot of silly errors in my homework like “10(5+4)=100”.
I even went to bed bouncing around – it was all because of my mistake – not being able to calm down. I think I can improve by planning ahead better, and doing something quieter like reading instead of exercising.

Comments

  1. This fact that playing outside before homework is not mistake. The mistake is that you need to learn to calm down and refocus after the cheerful time.

    Also, I think I mentioned many times that you need to talk about how to address the mistake. Where is the editing part? This is not a typing home work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。