Mistake 2


One mistake I make is getting frustrated if I can’t figure something out. I get tired, and think I can keep going, but I actually need to rest. I get really annoyed at myself when I make a mistake after a while, and then I get frustrated.
One example of this is me building Legos. I like to build Legos, so I try to build for as long as I can. After a bit, though, I get tired. I want to keep going, too, though, so I don’t stop to rest despite warnings from my mom. I keep building, but then I find out I have made a big mistake and have to go all the way back to the start. I get really frustrated but still I refuse to stop building, and that just makes it worse. I think I should improve by taking breaks once in a while. Resting on the bed will help me calm down a bit and help prevent frustration.
Another example of this is me coding on the computer. I like to code, and I try to do some every day. I can get annoyed, though, when my code doesn't work even though I think it should obviously work. I keep trying to fix it, but it still doesn't work. I want to fix it by myself, though, so I don’t ask for any help. I keep trying, but by now I’m really annoyed with the computer. I can’t believe it doesn't do what is obviously right. I think I should ask some questions if it doesn't work. I shouldn't be afraid to ask – I’ll learn something I didn't know!
There’re many mistake I've made, but I think frustration is one of the biggest ones. I really think I should take breaks and ask questions more to prevent frustration.

Comments

  1. "me building Legos"? "when I build legos" is probably better. Similarly "me coding on the computer"

    Can u show Brad this article this Saturday? Let's see what he says first.

    Cheers

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good details, but I could probably include more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。