Vacation Planning Draft


Prompt: If you could plan your perfect vacation, what would you do?
If I could plan my perfect vacation, I would have to do many things. I would need to bring clothing, rent a car, and do much more.
First of all, I would pack some clothing and lotion. One thing I would bring is sunscreen. Sunscreen is a necessity because nobody knows when the sun might come out. Another necessity is clothing. I would need some clothing to change into, especially if there isn’t a laundry in the hotel. Finally, I would need moisturizing lotion to keep my skin from cracking. The lotion would make my skin feel better.
Also, I would have to arrange for tickets, rooms, and rentals. I would need airplane tickets, to get to my destination. It would be the fastest method of travel. Another thing I would have to do is book a hotel room. I would need a place to stay. The final necessity is a rental car. The car would be my mode of transportation.
To sum up, I have to make many preparations and plans for my perfect vacation!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。