Favorite Activity Outside Of School


My favorite activity outside of school is skiing.
One reason I enjoy skiing is that it is very fast-paced. I like fast-paced things because you don’t have to wait very long for the excitement, unlike baseball. I can race down the mountains and have a lot of fun, instead of waiting, waiting, and waiting.
Also, I can visit the mountains a little more if I ski. I enjoy the mountains for their fresh air and abundance of trees. The air there is very clean. The air in Sammamish is very clean, too, but the mountains are even fresher. It is very refreshing. Also, I enjoy seeing all those trees. I feel good that there are still places that haven’t been ridded of plants to make houses.
All in all, my favorite activity outside of school is skiing because it is very fast-paced and refreshing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。