Famous People



One famous person I think I can learn from is Steve Jobs. I could learn many things from him, and I know of two that I could learn about the most.
One of them is persistence. Steve Jobs was very persistent. He didn't want to stop working on anything he started. He started the iPhone, and never stopped working on it until it was complete. He was forced to put some projects on hold sometimes, but was always itching to finish them. He also kept his argument. When he was arguing, he persisted in keeping his side of the argument. He never gave up on winning the argument. One example of this was Steve Jobs’ trips to Hawaii  Even when he was there on vacation, he was thinking about how he could improve his current project. Sometimes, he even flew back to California to make some changes. I'm not very persistent, and so I need to work on being persistent in my work and keeping my argument.
Another thing I could learn from Steve Jobs is flawlessness. Steve Jobs desired making the flawless product out of things that he worked on. He picked out the smallest problems from his employees’ work and talked to them about it. He wanted his products to be the best. One example of this is his hardware cases. Instead of the normal approach – making the hardware first and then making the case accordingly, he made the cases first and made the hardware accordingly. Jobs wanted the products to look good, and kept drilling his hardware workers to make the hardware as small as possible. I need to work on improving the quality of my work.
To sum up, I think I can learn a lot from Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple.

Comments

  1. That's a lot of details - I think this is the most I've done, except for the "Singapore Attractions" post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。