DI

One of the fondest memories I've had is the memory of Destination ImagiNation. Destination ImagiNation is an activity where kids come up with a short skit for a challenge, like how many regulation-size golf balls we could put in a wooden structure the team made.
The memory is of our competition in March. My team and I were really nervous. We got ready to perform, and prepared all the props that we made. Then, we entered the stage. We moved our home-made equipment in, and waited for the “Go” signal. Then the skit started. We started playing our parts. It actually turned out to be fun! Around thirty seconds before the end, our timekeeper didn't notify us, and so we didn't have the chance to end the skit the way we planned. I still liked the skit, though.
This memory is among my fondest because we got third place in the Regional competition. I felt like all the work I had paid out had finally been balanced out. I enjoyed the moment. I liked being with my friends, trying to come up with a solution to a problem. I also felt sad, because my next chance to be with them again would be next year. The experience when I was presented my medal was a one of mixed feelings – happiness and sadness.
My fondest memory – Destination ImagiNation – was a long time ago, yet it is still very outstanding in my mind. To sum up, the Regional competition was a very exciting and memorable event!

Comments

  1. ..."the team designed and made with certain restriction" will probably better? Also, there is a missing link between the challenge and the performance. You probably need to add something to relate the two as well.

    It will also be interesting to summarize what you perform and why in a sentence.

    Overall, I like this but again, like many of your other writings, we need more "complete" information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT details! (but I should include more.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。