Prompt: "He leaned forward and said..."

Exposition: Don't live on Earth
Rising Action: Starts seeing green aliens Mountains start to look red Trees start to look blue Only person who sees these things
Climax: Finds out lives on Mars
Falling Action: Opens portal
Conclusion: Everyone back on Earth
          He leaned forward and said... "Did you know that we don't live on Earth?" I whipped my head around to see my teacher, Mr. Emerson, teaching class as usual. How could that be possible? Maybe it had just been my imagination.
          It was a normal ride home on the rocket car, and I did my homework. After that, I ate the normal Monday dinner that was delivered to our doorstep - hot dogs with ketchup and mustard, and went to sleep. The next day I had the standard Tuesday breakfast, and hopped into the rocket car again.
          This time, something was wrong. I saw something weird in the blur around me. It seemed like one of those colors that we learned about in school! But this was different. There were only three colors - brown, yellow, and orange! The ground was yellow, the trees were orange, and the buildings were brown! This "color" was weird, too. It kept moving along with the car. Then I started to see another "color"! The "color" made up humongous lumps of dirt, no, ground, no, pencil color, no, something. appearing at the side of the road! And another color! It replaced the usual orange, it seemed opposite.
          And, when I read about the galaxy, it turned out the distant planet Mars exactly fit this description! This weird color! But no! It could not be Mars! We were on EARTH! Time went on, and these colors started appearing more and more, and they were driving me crazy! What was happening?
          I figured we must be on Mars! So I stole everyone's rocket car and put my stuff into them. Then I raced in the direction of Earth. All of the ships crashed there, and I found myself on a forested landscape. With beautiful colors! And finally, I perceived the color green, and blue, and red! I threw the emergency ZX-61 Portal Creator into the air, instantly sucking everyone back to Earth, where I felt we should be. And everyone was happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。