Creative Story

           It was a bleary night. I trudged past barren trees and withering grass. I was trying to find my way through the desolate forest, as I had been trying to do the whole day. After what seemed like an eternity, I reached a mildewed hovel in a mossy grove.
           Next to the hovel was a small stump. “Hello? Hello?” I asked. There was no answer. Afraid to enter the hovel in the dark, I rested on the stump until dawn came. I was growing restless, and wanted to explore the shack.
           But when I tried to pull myself up, I couldn’t! “HELP!” I screamed. Pulling and pushing, I managed to scoot off the stump a bit. I kept pulling the whole day, but I just couldn’t pull my bottom off the stump. I was getting thirsty and hungry, too.
           And then I had an idea… a brilliant idea! I started digging into the stump with the small pocketknife I kept with me all the time and I soon got to the inner bark. At least I could eat that for food and water. After years and years, I kept pulling and eating, and eventually… pOp! The sticky substance finally let me go.
           And now I had an even better idea! I cut off the stump and used it to catch animals! Whereas I originally could not catch the quick, slippery beasts, I now could catch them as I pleased! They flew onto my stump, and I roasted them for three meals a day. “I can finally get out of this horrendous forest!” I thought with a booming laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。