Prompt: "How could I have turned into a..."

          How could I have turned into a bear? I had just walked into the room, and suddenly I had become a bear! I explored the forested room for a while, and ate some berries. Everything was perfect - until I saw the hunters. They were dressed in black, with guns as large as their bodies. They came running in, and started charging at me with guns ablaze. The worst part was that I couldn't even see the exit anymore!
          I was chased and chased through the endless room, up hills, down hills, into rivers, and onto trees. The hunters were getting tired, but I was, too. So I kept going, and I noticed that the climate was becoming colder and colder. The hunters stopped to put on jackets, and I took the chance to dive into a cave and escape their wrath.
          Then I remembered the exit, and how much I wanted to be human again. I roamed and rambled for days in the jungle, climbing trees and mountains to get a better view, but I couldn't find an exit. Time and time again I came upon the hunters' tracks, and I thought nothing of them - until I had a great idea. I could follow the tracks out of the forest.
          I labored to find the small prints, and followed where I could. By the end of the second day, though, I had gotten nowhere, and was covered with nettles and thorns. I kept going, though, as there was no better option. After ten days' searching and sniffing, the forest started to thin out. Gradually the plants and animals disappeared, and, right as I was eating my midday meal, I bumped into a wall! What luck! I walked around the perimeter, and found the knob.
          But I didn't open it yet. On the other side, I heard voices. The hunters! I forced myself to push open the door anyways, prepared for what was going to happen next. But there were no hunters! It was all part of a hunting simulation game, where you turn into an animal and then is hunted by virtual hunters! I was overcome with relief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。