Prompt: "She opened the door and saw..."

           She opened the door and saw... AHHHH! A SPIDER WEB! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! TIME TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING! This big painted hunk of meat has just stepped right into a spider web, my spider web, and is running around the house now. After wiping herself off with a paper towel, she will probably go take five showers just to make sure the I am gone. And then she will sprint into the car and speed away from the house and to work.
           Poor me. I have to endure all this torture on the face of this creature. She has gotten to the kitchen! Oh no! Here comes the paper towel! I dodge it and I land in her hair. It's so warm and comfy in there. She will never think to look there either. The perfect spot to hide.
           And now she's headed for the bathroom, just as I predicted! At least the hair will help shield me from the water a bit. After a hurricane has pelted the woman, she puts her clothes back on in a frantic dash for the car. Little does she know that I'm still there.
           She leaps into the car like an action star and jams the key into the slot. After that, she slams the pedals, making the car jerk backwards and turn around and go forwards again. The car is stopped by more than a dozen police officers, but she doesn't care. She drives right past them. When she gets to the building she works in, she does a triple somersault out of the moving car, through the sliding glass doors, and to the reception. She signs in and squeezes into the elevator. She gets to her floor, and suddenly she starts screaming and jumps out of the window. She noticed me! I fly out of her hair and into her boss's mouth, and he eats me! I'm in heaven now. At least I got my revenge on that annoying woman - that one that ended my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。