Prompt: "My Biggest Mistake"

           One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made is not thinking before I wrote.
           My mistake happened on a school paper. I wanted to get over with the assignment, so I didn't think about how to write well. I finished very quickly, but my paper had many flagrant errors in it. I just told my parents that I finished my assignment, but in reality, I knew I didn't do a good job. I just pushed the thought out of my head for now and went to play.
           My mistake was that I didn't put my best effort into my assignment. When I edited the paper, I would quickly run into trouble. The next day, I looked at the paper and wished I hadn't been so hasty yesterday. I now had to spend way more time editing the paper, time I could have used to do other things or finish my other homework. But I had to use it to rewrite the essay, using more time than the wasted time yesterday.
           As you can see, my biggest mistake was hastening my work - "haste makes waste".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。