Prompt: "I realized he needed help..."

I realized he needed help, but I couldn't worry about that now. I had to get away from those soldiers immediately! I ran around, trying to dodge the thickets, artillery, brainwashing machines, and teleportees everywhere. As I ran away from the scouts, I knew it was too late. I heard the piercing scream behind me, but kept going, stifling my sobs.
Before long, though, I was running out of energy. I was becoming slower and slower - until I crashed into it - the big fat belly with arms. It had me in a second. There was no escape from its bear hug. Bringing me with it, it tumbled into the sugary castle, where I was to be executed the next day.
I despaired until I found I could eat through the castle walls! Working as hard as I could, I chewed and chewed, finally making it through the KitKat walls. I came out onto the Sour Punch Strings lawn. It was dotted with gumdrop flowers. I made my way through the battlefield, and to the other side. 
There, I found some friendly robots and vegetables. What a weird combination. They quickly chose me as leader. and from there, I took my revenge on the candy people, using the vegetables I grew and the robots I built. Their base was surrounded.
But they were valiant fighters, and kept growing and coming from the candy-filled tower. I decided to destroy the tower, as it seemed important. After that was destroyed, the candy people stopped regrowing, and we were finally able to conquer their castle.
Interestingly enough, the candy people had an ally! The soldiers there were from the oceans of the world, and were very nimble. All around me, my vegetables and robots were being blown up and decomposed! What could I do? I decided to destroy the base, as that wasn't hard. It was all I could do. The great thing was when I destroyed their base, they all froze! I went between the two bases, eating as much as I pleased. 
So I lived happily ever after, dining on candy and seafood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。