Outline and Body Paragraph for Prompt: "What is special about you? Explain what makes you an unique individual."


  • Special about me:
  1. I like to study and research things I'm interested in
  • I'm interested in math, science, and computer coding, so:
  • I study math and science on Khan Academy
  • I study computer coding on Codecademy
  1. I can just separate myself from the world when I'm reading
  • I just travel into my own world, and there, I don't and can't pay attention to anything in the outside world
  • I get too absorbed in the book
  • I can't hear my mom telling me to do something else
  1. Conclude
          One reason I think I am special is because I like to study and research things I'm interested in. For example, I'm interested in math, science, and computer coding. I study math and science on a website called "Khan Academy", while I study computer coding on a website called "Codecademy". I try to make practicing and learning in each of these subjects an everyday routine, and I have learned a lot in the past few weeks using this plan.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。