Outline and Body Paragraph for Prompt: "Discuss reasons for appreciating your parents."

  1. Reasons I appreciate my parents
  1. Let me and my siblings participate in many events with them, and spend a lot of their time on us
  • Go family swimming or play Quads most Fridays
  • Go skiing on Sundays with Dad
  • Math Olympiad Club with Dad
  1. Let me and my siblings have a lot of play time
  • We have to finish our homework up to standards
  • Then we can play
  • Appreciate for resisting the pressure of the larger portion of the culture - "Work all day, and be successful!"
  1. Conclude: Want to be like them when I grow up
          One reason I appreciate my parents is because they let my siblings and I participate in many events of our choice, on their own time. For example, on Fridays, my siblings and I can choose to play chess at Friday Night Quads or go family swimming. They could have just spent the time at home, working on their own thing, but instead they played with us, spending time with their children. Also, on Sundays in the ski season, my Dad brings us to Stevens Pass for a whole day of fun and skiing. This takes away a lot of their own working time, but they still do it, which I appreciate a lot. Another event that my Dad holds is the Math Olympiad Club. A couple of friends and I get together with my dad, and we practice math concepts for an hour or two. This event bites another hunk out of their work schedule, and so I also really appreciate my parents for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。