Outline and Body Paragraph for Prompt: "Describe the chores and responsibilities that you have at home."

  1. Washing clothes and making Sunday breakfast
  1. Washing clothes
  • Notice when the basket is full, take the basket to the laundry machine, pour in the detergent, turn on the machine
  • Think it's pretty fair - everybody should do some work at home
  • For example,  my brother's chore is to pick crumbs off the ground after dinner
  1. Sunday breakfast
  • I make eggs or some other breakfast food
  • I like making breakfast
  • I think I can and should do it occasionally because my mom does it all the time
  1. Conclude
          One chore I do is doing the laundry. To do this chore, I notice when the basket is full, then take the basket to the laundry machine and put all the clothes in the basket into the washer. After that, I pour detergent into the slot, turn on the machine, and leave. In the night, my parents load the clothes into the dryer, and then clean out the filter in the morning. I think it's pretty fair that I do a chore - everybody should do some work at home, otherwise somebody would have too much work on their shoulders, and would get almost driven crazy from the work. For example, my brother's chore is to pick crumbs off the ground after dinner.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。