Outline and Body Paragraph for Prompt: "Explain why a particular adjective describes you perfectly."


  • Adjective - "independent"
  1. I study by myself on the computer
  • Khan Academy - math
  • Codecademy - computer coding
  • I do schoolwork on the computer independently
  1. I can make breakfast by myself
  • I have learned to make eggs
  • I have also learned to make smoothies
  • I have learned to make breakfast pastries
          One reason the adjective that describes me is "independent" is because I study by myself on the computer, or "self-study". I learn math on Khan Academy, which also covers biology, economics, chemistry, and JavaScript. I learn about computer programming on Codecademy, which covers several programming languages.  I sometimes do schoolwork on the computer independently, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我打开网上中文学校的窗口。网上中文学校的教学内容十分丰富。

我接通了“因特网”,这网上的世界可真精彩呀!

我在电脑上给爷爷奶奶发电子邮件。爷爷奶奶很高兴。